The bats are also one of the essentials that we never forget. Finding the best softball bats means that supporting you in the game very well.
How to find your best academy softball bat is not something we can tell you. Because which is the best one depends on each person. You need to try out and find yourself one that you feel best. To help you find the best academy softball bat, Gondeee will find an overview of 10 best academy softball bats with you.
As a practitioner, a student of the sport of softball, so you will find out how the best bat is. Here are some suggestions that Gondeee has appreciated and would like to recommend. There will be bats that are more suitable for learners than professional players. A good and suitable bat will help you practice hard and learn techniques and skills. You will practice natural reflexes when the ball reaches you. That’s why you should equip 1 of the 10 best academy softball bats below.
Why should you use Best Academy Softball Bats?
Do you wonder if an academy bats is different from softball bats? And what are the criteria to evaluate them. In the middle of the market with many products, many brands, place of manufacture, .., what is the choice for you. We know that you will judge against many different criteria, but perhaps below are the most common ones. Let’s explore:
- Brands: We have selected many products from many different famous brands. We are all too familiar with Rawlings; or Mizuno; Louisville Slugger; EASTON; Anderson. These are all big brands and give you amazing results in softball practice.
- Quality: Quality will be the top factor of concern for learners as well as beginners. Because a good bat will help you maximize your ability, as well as support you so that you can freely hone your skills, the ability to respond to the body. Below are the softball bats that are appreciated for their quality.
- Outlooking: All products have special looks and designs with colorful colors, making you a shining person on the field. And each product has its own designs, different decorations and different styles for you to choose from to suit your personality. They also come in a variety of colors, you can choose from according to your favorite color.
- Material: These bats are made from safe and well-prepared bats. The following stages are tested before bringing products to the market and to consumers. Material is safe and durable, helping the product’s life to be extended
- Price: Many people will be interested in this criterion when making a purchase because they don’t want to spend a large amount of money on a poor and ineffective product. However, the 10 best academy softball bats below are all the right products for your budget and will not disappoint you with the effectiveness they bring during your practice.
We believe that, as a discerning customer, you will surely have your own criteria for evaluating a good product at your disposal. However, above are the criteria almost anyone who buys first concern. In the midst of the huge market and the vast amount of poor quality products, we hope to help you in your quest to find a good bats and be your companion during the training and competition in the future. .
List of 10 Best Academy Softball Bats
Here are 10 best academy softball bats that we have tested and evaluated. This is a topic that many people are interested in and we would like to complete it soon. It is a pleasure to accompany you in the past. Hopefully the 10 best academy softball bats below will be an effective and helpful review for what you want and find.
1. Mizuno F20-Finch Youth Softball Bat
- End: Optimized End Cap
- 1-Piece Bat
- 100% Composite
- 2-1/4″ Barrel Diameter
- (-13) drop
- Approved for using in USSSA 1.20 BPF, ASA, NSA, ISA, ISF
2. Rawlings 2019 Storm Youth Softball Bat (-12)
- Size: 2 5/8 in
- Frame: 1-piece
- Technology: pOp 2.0”
- Year released: 2019
- Level: youth
- Drop: -10
- Material: acoustic alloy
- Certification: USA
- End: Comp-Lite™
- Lightweight and durable
- 6 available sizes: 28”; 29”/18oz; 30”/19oz; 31”/20oz; 32”/21oz; 33” 22oz.
3. Rawlings 2021 Storm USA Youth Bat Series (-12)
Also, this bat is suitable for kids from under 7 to 7 years old. So, parents can be assured of its safety. It is ultra-lightweight with consistent performance. The users can swing easier and make better contact with the ball. The bat was made of metallic silver with navy-pink design. This one-piece alloy bat will withstand many eliments and rainny, dirty and extreme enviroments.
One more special point of the product is that rated 4.9 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com. Storm USA Bat is available in 3 sizes, including 24; 25 or 26 inch.
4. Louisville Slugger 2018 Proven -13 Fast Pitch Bat
5. Rawlings 2019 Eclipse Fastpitch Softball Bat (-12)
- Size: 2 1/4 in
- Frame: 1-piece alloy
- Technology: extended sweet spot
- Year released: 2019
- Level: college/high school
- Drop: -12
- Material: alloy
- Lightweight and durable
- 4 available sizes: 28”/16oz; 29”/17oz; 30”/18oz; 31”/19oz
6. EASTON Ghost -10 ASA Fastpitch Softball Bat
7. EASTON GHOST -11 ASA Fastpitch Softball Bat
Just like the one above that Gondeee has introduced, this product also carries the interesting and useful features of the Ghost series. However, the drop of this product is (-11). The product was launched in 2019 with the patent-pending double barrel construction. The product is very durable and flexible with XTX Xtra Tough Resin Matrix Technology.
With two-piece connexion and nitrocell foam, the bat is lighter and better feeling than any other bats. It is suitbale for both men and women with available 5 sizes to choose.
8. Miken 2021 Last Call USSSA Maxload Slowpitch Softball Bat
- DESIGNED FOR ADULTS PLAYING RECREATIONAL AND COMPETITIVE SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL, the Last Call USSSA Maxload bat features Miken’s Triple matrix core technology that increases the sweet spot and results in unmatched performance
- EXTENDED 14 INCH SWEET SPOT AND INCREASED FLEX due to F2P Barrel Flex Technology and the revolutionary 100 COMP composite fibers that will also deliver legendary performance and durability
- BALANCED FEEL AND BETTER CONTROL THROUGH THE HITTING ZONE due to the 100% carbon fiber barrel
- 14-inch barrel length, 28 oz bat weight
- APPROVED FOR PLAY IN USSSA SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL LEAGUES
- APPROVED FOR PLAY, the Last Call USSSA bat series is the last bat produced with the old USSSA standard but will be grandfathered in and approved for play moving forward
9. Easton FP17SF10 Stealth Flex 10 Fastpitch Softball Bat
With the innovation in the design and technology, the vibrations can be reduced to make players stronger. The ultra-thin 29/32” handle with 1.2mm is standard for all users. This is two-piece composite bat. It is alsto rated 4.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com. The product is available in 4 sizes and the color: White/Turquoise/Purple.
10. Mizuno F20-PWR CRBN Fastpitch Softball Bat
The product features:
- The -11 length to weight ratio will help young players swing easily
- XZone™ will make a massive sweet spot.
- Black Array Carbon: peak performance.
- Anti-Shock: Reduces vibrations
- Double Wall: Gives you higher peak performance
- Cylinder Seaming: provides consistent performance and durability
- Optimized End Cap
- One-Piece Construction for comfort
- Speed-Helix™ Grip for comfort and durability.
- Approved for using in ASA, NSA, ISA, ISF, USSSA
Above is a list of 10 Best Academy Softball Bats that Gondeee would like to recommend to you. Owning a good bat means you’re ready for a good fight. Not only that, investing in a good bat, during practice, you will be assisted by the bat to train and find the best swing way, with the most accurate dropping point. Once you get used to the practice, there is no hard battle for you.