Asics is not a name in the sports world because it is one of the brands that provide exercise aids. Famous for shoes that are prized for not only quality but appearance. We select 8 shoes that you can use in boxing training. Let’s get It Started!
Introduction of ASICS Boxing Shoes
If you have ever heard about ASICS, you will know how famous they are. ASICS, actually, is a Japanese multinational corporation producing footwear and sports equipment that is suitable for many sports, especially boxing is one of them. In recent years their shoes for boxing are conquering the market, meaning people like to use their shoes a lot for playing boxing.
The fact that today Gondeee wants to introduce you to the list of 8 best ASICS boxing shoes below, but before going to that part, we will check some advantages of the ASICS boxing shoes that attracted many people in the world. It is just the basic information, but it has an important role to create a clear vision and knowledge about a brand releasing boxing equipment, especially, shoes as ASICS.
- Design: You will easily realize that ASICS products and even ASICS boxing shoes only have one design. Yes, they are the same pattern, but the detail of color and materials to show up are different. If you check the list below, you will find it easy to discover. However, their designed pattern is really impressive and making people remember just by first sight. Don’t worry because it is also a symbol, not only good for the ASICS brand but also good for you to impress others.
- Reputation: There is nothing to talk about it. Of course, their design makes people remember it whenever they see. That’s why the reputation of ASICS is really good. They are famous all around the world that seems like no one doesn’t know about their brand.
- The quality: We have to say that, there is nothing to complain about ASICS Boxing Shoes. Their materials are high-quality, and the features are so many to support users the most efficiently. However, there is a point that both advantages and disadvantages – the materials. If you have checked any ASICS boxing shoes, you will realize it is really high-quality, but it’s quite thick that makes your foot not so good in summer, for the sweat. But, it is also advantages in the winter and also in making a soft and comfortable feeling.
We think that with the advantages we listed above, you can easily imagine how good ASICS boxing shoes are. The advice for you is checking our list of 8 best ASICS boxing shoes below because we spent time checking all products in the market to put the best ones in. It is reliable, so check it now!
List of 8 Best ASICS Boxing Shoes
1. ASICS Men’s Matflex 6 Shoes
In the first place is a pair of shoes with a beautiful and very simple look that both men and women. Shoes with non-slip rubber soles. Various colors and sizes for every object. The inner breathable layer design helps to drain moisture and sweat well. You will be easy to operate and confident in practice. Having a foam inside helps you stay active and avoids the risk of injury.
2. ASICS Men’s JB Elite
The highlights of Asics Men’s JB Elite include:
- 100% leather with anti-slip base.
- The shaft measures approximately 5 “from arch
- Men’s Shoes
- Wrestling Shoes
- White / Red / Blue / Gold
3. Asics Men’s Cael V6.0 Shoe
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- High-top wrestling shoe featuring synthetic Escaine and open mesh upper with embroidered Cael Sanderson signature at heel
- Eight-eyelet closure with lace garage
- Breathable mesh lining
4. ASICS Men’s International Lyte Shoe
Choose the right size before buying. The highlights:
- Two colors and unique pattern on the shoes
- Rubber sole
- Super Suede Ecsaine
- MONO-SOCK Technology Fit System – An elastic internal sleeve which replaces a traditional tongue providing a “sock-like” fit.
5. ASICS Aggressor 4 Men’s Shoes
- Rubber sole
- Ankle padding for added support
- Eva sock liner for additional comfort
- Seamless ecsaine upper reduces irritation
- Duosole Outsole reduces weight and enhances flexibility while maintaining traction and durability
- Seven unique colors.
6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Kayano 25 Shoes
With 20 colors, you can not ignore this item.
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel-strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology – This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting – Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
7. ASICS Men’s JB Elite V2.0 Shoe
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Designed using specifications of two-time World and Olympic Champion Jordan Burroughs
- Single-layer mesh upper offers superior breathability and a locked-down fit
- The newly designed ASICS Integrated Lace Garage meets all regulations for tournament competition
- Split sole outsole with rear and forefoot wrestling-specific (Serradial) traction pods which deliver the best combination of flexibility and traction to help take you from a great wrestler to a legendary one
8. ASICS Shoes Snapdown 2 Men Flexible Fight Comfortable Boxing MMA Boots (42.5 EU – UK 9 – US 10)
- The Snapdown 2 provides a full grip, without overdoing it, and has a very flexible and comfy upper. It offers ankle support, but it’s not so much that it feels constricting.
- Go confidently for that tap out in the performance-boosting ASICS Snapdown 2.
- Breathable single-layer mesh uppers with synthetic overlays.
- Mid-height for ankle support.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
Tips for choosing the best ASICS boxing shoes
How do you know your choice is good or not? You choose the best one for yourself or not? Your shoes are suitable for your foot or not? These are the questions many people want to ask. Therefore, today Gondeee made this part to give you a clear vision and provide you knowledge about choosing the best ASICS boxing shoes. Let’s check it to know that you will not regret it when you purchase.
Tip 1: Design
Honestly, you should consider the design first if you choose ASICS shoes. There are tons of reasons for it, but we just remind you of one thing. The ASICS shoes have the same pattern design, so the different ones are the color. How they mix the color is important to make an impression, and no one wants a couple of shoes that are not suitable for yourself.
Tip 2: The outsole
The outsole, actually, plays an important role in making good boxing shoes. You will realize it soon when you play boxing and use bad shoes. An outsole can improve considerably the movement and reduce the consumption of stamina. So, if you are considering to choose from many products in the world, you should apply this information to the list above to get the best one soon.
Tip 3: Materials
Why does Gondeee remind you to check the materials? The reason is that ASICS uses the best materials for their shoes, but their materials are too good that lead to some annoying stuff. For example, the breathability of ASICS boxing shoes often not as good as others. It is better to keep warm in winter and also provide comfort feeling in the long run.
With only 3 tips, we remind you of some elements to assess before purchasing the best ASICS boxing shoes. It is necessary, so we hope that you can find a suitable one with the minimum afford. Actually, it is easy to happen if you can check and choose products from our list.
Asics is one of the big shoe brands. You can see that the colors of the products from this brand are so unique and strange that it is difficult for brands to copy. Please put Asics in your cart! Gondeee recommended the Top 8 Best ASICS Boxing Shoes to you