A bamboo baseball bat might be your best bet. The bat isn’t wood, technically, it is a grass. So, you’re not only saving the rain forest but you’re also getting a super smooth feel. The bats have a lot of giving at contact with will make your hands and thumbs grateful—especially on mishits. Bamboo is also remarkably durable. Of course, the bats can break. But when compared to other “wood” bats this thing is a steel trap. In this post, we will review top 9 Best Bamboo Baseball Bats in 2020.
List of 9 Best Bamboo Baseball Bats
1. BamBooBat Youth Big Barrel Bamboo Wood Baseball Bat: YBB-HWBB YBB-HWBB 31 inch
Built from one of the strongest natural materials, BamBoo baseball bats are made from the highest quality bamboo available. There’s no more worrying about breaking a bat like you would see in the normal wood bats. BamBooBat’s Quality from the Core gives you a 30 Day manufacturer’s one-time warranty replacement. This means that even if you don’t connect on the sweet spot and suffer a break, BamBoo baseball bats will replace that bat if happens within the first 30 days of your purchase. BamBooBat baseball bats are made with long barrels giving you a larger sweet spot and cupped end for an optimized swing weight.
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -4 to -6 Length to Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Constructed Entirely from Bamboo Wood and Laminates – One of the Strongest Natural Materials on the Planet
- Conventional Knob
2. BamBooBat Bamboo Wood Baseball Bat: HWBU30D HWBU30D
Built with their Quadcore Technology, you are provided with a nice balanced feel that lets the ball jump off the bat. This BamBooBat baseball bat are made with a high gloss lacquer finish. It is also extremely light at the barrel compared to a metal bat. We recommend using this bamboo baseball bat if you have experience with wooden bats
- 15/16 Inch Handle Diameter
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Constructed From Bamboo Material – One Of The Strongest Natural Materials On The Planet
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Quadcore Technology – Allows Ball To Jump Off The Bat
3. BamBooBat Bamboo/Maple Composite Wood BBCOR Baseball Bat: HCBN271 HCBN271
BamBooBat uses its Patent Pending Quadcore Technology that allows the ball to `jump` off the bat. This Quandcore Technology also allows for a balanced feel not found in some other bamboo bats. BamBooBats are made with a beautiful high gloss lacquer finish on all models. If you are finding one of the best bamboo baseball bat, we highly recommend this BamBooBat Bamboo/Maple Composite Wood.
- BBCOR Certified For Use In HS & NCAA Baseball
- Maple/Bamboo Hybrid Wood Bat
- Turn Model: 271
- Colorway: Light Blue | Natural
- -3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
4. Mizuno 340462 Bamboo Elite Classic MZE 271 Baseball Bat
In addition to being some of the best looking wood bats around, Mizuno bamboo bats are designed to perform at the baseball’s highest level. The professional grade performance built into every Mizuno bamboo bat gives players an edge every time they step up to the plate. The Mizuno Bamboo Elite was designed to perform at baseballs highest level of play and with serious performance.
- Baseball bats Baseball Adult & high school wooden
- Versatile top of the line
- Another quality product
5. BamBooBat 34″ Fungo Bat
All Infield/Outfield Fungo Bamboobat are made with The highest uality bamboo. Quadcore Technology For Superior Durability. This is one of the best bamboo baseball bat we have ever seen!
- Composition: Bamboo
- Barrel: Long
- Contour: Hard Taper From Barrel To Handle
- Knob/Taper: Medium Know
- Weight: Balanced
- 15/16″ Handle
- Cupped End
- Matte Finish Handle
6. BamBooBat Handle Natural/Barrel Youth
Once you try one of BamBooBat bats you will know they are the leader in the bamboo bat category. This BamBooBat Handle Natural/Barrel Youth is “BBCOR” Certified for High School and College play, most wood bat leagues as well.
- 28″ Youth Baseball Bat
- BBCOR Certified for High School and College play
7. BamBooBat Youth Little League Bamboo Baseball Bat
BamBooBat Little League Bamboo Baseball bats are made with the highest quality bamboo available. They use a proprietary mix of different types of bamboo which creates a very durable and weight appropriate bat for players aging from as young as 5 years old to 13 years old. Their youth bat comes in sizes 28″. The durability and performance provides the best value for the dollar in the industry. BamBooBat youth baseball bats are much stronger than the traditional ash or maple baseball bats found on the market today.
8. Brett Bros. Maple/Bamboo Wood Youth Baseball Bat: MBY MBY
This Brett Bros. Maple / Bamboo Wood Youth Baseball Bat (MBY) features a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, an approximate drop 5 length to weight ratio, and a standard knob for a comfortable feel. Due to its’ construction, the MBY youth baseball bat is a perfect option for players who are about to make the transition to BBCOR bats.
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -5 Length To Weight Ratio
- Bamboo Core Provides Unbeatable Durability
- Maple Laminate Outer Shell Offers Premium Pop On Contact
- Standard Knob
9. Brett Bros. Maple/Bamboo Wood Baseball Bat: MB110 Adult MB110 Adult
The Brett Brothers understood that having reliable wood was an important component. This is why they implemented their 3-piece laminating system along with their patented Boa fiberglass reinforcement that is applied to the handle. The MB110 combines the bamboo core of the Bamboo Dragon and maple laminates to create a bat with unparalleled durability. Brett Brothers: The Very Best in Baseball! The MB110 is now BBCOR Certified and legal for High School and Collegiate.
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Bamboo Core Provides Extreme Durability
- Patented BOA Fiberglass Reinforced Handle Adds Strength
- Colorway: Natural Handle | Brown Barrel
- Excellent Cold and Warm Weather Bat
With so many wood bat tournaments being played, Bamboo baseball bats are extremely popular. The durability and performance provides the best value for the dollar in the industry. Bamboo baseball bats are much stronger than the traditional ash or maple baseball bats found on the market today. Youth players who never used a wood bat before don’t understand there is difference in using a wood bat compared to a composite bat. Many players break wooden bats regularly so the added durability of bamboo baseball bat allows players to hit with more confidence. We hope with our review, you could find a perfect Bamboo baseball bat to practice your skill.