If you’re looking for a best baseball pitching machine for your baseball 2020 season, this post is aimed at showing you the best baseball pitching machines you need. Buying a baseball pitching machine; therefore, means you can practice anywhere and anytime provided. But, with the introduction of new technology and innovation, it has become increasingly difficult to determine which baseball pitching machine is suitable for your skill level and budget. Don’t worry; we are here to help you decide. let’s see what the top 10 best baseball pitching machines for 2020 have to offer!
List of 10 Best Baseball Pitching Machine
1. Franklin Sports MLB Electronic Baseball Pitching Machine – Height Adjustable – Ball Pitches Every 7 Seconds – Includes 6 Plastic Baseballs
Easily the best baseball pitching machine on the market, the pitching machine has everything you need to take your hitting skills to the next level. This is a great pitching machine for the price. The pitches aren’t always accurate but that kinda mimics a real game scenario. Great for practicing ground balls also.
- 7 second pitches: The ball pitches every 7 seconds for improved accuracy and precision on the field. Assembled height 7.75 x 9.5 x 9.875 inches
- Flashing indicator: A flashing red indicator light shows when the ball pitches
- Six balls included: This batting machine includes six white aero strike balls. The ball shoot can hold upto 9 balls
2. Franklin Sports Baseball Pitching Machine – Adjustable Baseball Hitting & Fielding Practice Machine For Kids – with 6 Baseballs – Great For Practice
If you want to find a baseball pitching machine for kids to practice, we’re highly recomment this baseball pitching machine. This is the perfect toy for any young baseball fan and helping them how to hit and field!
- Adjustable angles: adjust the launch angle to practice hitting soft toss or fast pitch. Or work on fielding by adjusting the angle to practice ground balls or pop flies.
- Balls included: 06 compatible plastic baseballs to put in the ball feeder which can hold up to 9 balls at once! Balls pitch every 7 seconds!
3. Heater Sports Baseball Pitching Machine for Kids, Teens, and Adults, Includes Automatic Ballfeeder
A good pitching machine should be able to throw a baseball to a batter at various speeds without any malfunction. This Heater Sports Baseball Pitching Machine is truly one of the best.
- BaseHit Pitching Machine Pitches Both Lite & Real Baseballs, Dimpled or Leather. Simply Plug it into any Standard Wall Outlet or Battery Pack and Hit For Hours!
- PITCHES REAL PITCHING MACHINE BASEBALLS & LEATHER BASEBALLS FROM 10-45 MPH & LITE-BALLS 15-60 MPH – BaseHit’s 0-10 Speed Control Allow For A Variety of Speed Pitches.
- AUTOMATIC 12 BALL FEEDER INCLUDED – The BaseHit Includes an A/C Powered Spiral Ball Feeder Which Drops a Ball into the Machine Every 8 Seconds.
4. Jugs Lite-Flite Machine for Baseball and Softball
When you talk about the best baseball pitching machines, JUGS Sports is often heard of. It is the #1 bestselling company of baseball pitching machines. This pitching machine is lightweight and sturdy for honing swings of up-and-coming hitters. This one is a true training tool for younger kids that will make practice sessions more fruitful in the end.
- Throws 11 inch or 12 inch Lite-Flite softballs, Lite-Flite baseballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs
- Simulates speeds up to 85 mph at 25 feet.
- Throws fastballs, left- and right-handed curveballs and sliders.
- 1/8 Horsepower, 1.3 amplifier motor. Weighs 35 lbs. 2-year warranty.
5. Louisville Slugger Triple Flame Hand Held Pitching Machine
With this pitching device, it will continually to throw the same pitch each and every time. The speed, height or type of pitch can be adjusted. Not only can you use this for batting practice, you can also use it to catch fly balls, ground balls and can also use it to the ball and play catch with your dog. Loading a ball on the machine is extremely simple, launching the ball is very straight forward. Here is a baseball pitching machine you don’t want to lack!
- Throws any type of ball, hard balls, fast pitch softballs, dimple balls, light flight, plastic and even soccer and volleyballs
- Throws hard balls from 18 to 45 mph with easy to adjust speed controls. And throws light flight and plastic balls up to 60 mph; Throws slowpitch softballs with up to a 12 inches arch
- It is completely manual, needs no electricity or batteries and is light weight and easy to move from field to field, weighs less than 25 lbs.
6. Jugs Small-Ball Pitching Machine
The baseball pitching machine is built of heavy-duty steel, with adjustable legs that help simulate a realistic delivery height. The Jugs Small-Ball pitching machine operates on standard 110-volt AC power, but can also function on a separately sold battery pack. Other details include a free brook describing hitting drills, a portable design that weighs only 23 pounds, and a one-year warranty.
7. First Pitch Baseline Pitching Machine
The first and best one wheel pitching machine on our top 10 list, the machine can throw baseballs and softballs without any modifications to the machine. This makes for a perfect machine for coaches and parents with kids in both baseball and softball.The baseline features a swivel base, reversible legs and throws up to 70 mph, easy-to-transport package.
8. Heater Sports Deuce 75 MPH Two Wheel Baseball Pitching Machine for Kids, Teens, Adults, and Teams, Uses Pitching Machine Baseballs & Real Baseballs, Includes Automatic Ballfeeder
The machine throws baseballs well. Durable and well made. Setup pretty easy and tripod is included. With Heater Sports innovative Pivot-Head design you’ll be hitting outside breaking balls, inside breaking balls, and fastballs like a pro. The Deuce also includes an automatic ball feeder that holds 12 baseballs. The Deuce plugs directly into any standard wall outlet or third party battery packs may be available for convenience. Dual speed controls allow you to adjust each wheel independently for a variety of pitches at speeds of up to 75 MPH.
9. Franklin Sports Kids Pitching Machine – Plastic Baseball Pitching Machine for Kids Batting Practice – MLB Power Pitcher with Adjustable Speeds
Franklin Sports’ MLB Power Pitcher Pitching Machine is the perfect baseball for younger and kids to practice their skills while having hours of fun in the process. This set comes with the baseball pitching machine and 4 foam baseballs, so all you need is a bat and batteries to get the game started. Just set the pitch angle, pick your pitching speed and get ready to hit!
It sets up easily and is well made considering the price. It is important to set it on a solid foundation as the aiming alters slightly with each pitch – it’s lightweight and just naturally shifts but the price works quite well.
10. Heater Sports Scorpion Soft Toss Pitching Machine
The baseball pitching machine is a very simple device. The motor unit sits on top of a pole. A wheel spins which slowly moves the balls down the spiral until the first ball in line gets past the wheel and drops down and across the metal ramp. The Scorpion includes a 12-ball auto feeder and is powered by a power adapter (included), 4 C batteries (not included), or a Crusher 4-hour battery (sold separately). The battery-power feature and sturdy lightweight design make the Scorpion easy to move and transport. Perfect your swing and your hand-eye coordination by hitting ball after ball with the Heater Sports(r) Scorpion soft-toss pitching machine.
It is not easy to find the best baseball pitching machine because there is a lot you need to consider. We, however, recommend going for a machine that fits players of all levels. The best model also needs to fit people of different ages, kids, and adults alike.
If you’re still not sure which pitching machine is right for you, be sure to read our pitching machine buying guide for more information.