Best Boxing Boots will be the next topic that many boxing lovers really pay attention to. Before starting boxing practice, you need to equip yourself with a good pair of boots to avoid damage during practice. The market today sells a lot of boxing shoes, however, choosing a suitable pair of them is very difficult if you do not experience it. Let’s started with Gondeee!
Exercise is an effective training method, the results can be shaped. That is not only method get a slim body, perfect body. And that’s how to help you have a supple, healthy body and very good anti-aging. Boxing is also a sport that you should practice. And to play boxing, it is necessary to fully equip the players with accessories. Here are the Best Boxing Boots that those who love boxing can refer to.
List of 7 Best Boxing Boots
Here are the Top 7 Best Boxing Boots that we think are right for you. If you are also an enthusiast of the dynamic sport of Boxing, there is no reason for you to ignore the information below. The Best Boxing Boots are the first choice of anyone who is passionate about the sport of boxing. Why make such an assertion? Join us to learn about the Top 7 Best Boxing Boots right here.
1. Adidas Box Hog 3 Boxing Trainer Shoe Boot Royal Blue
This list of Top 7 Best Boxing Boots opens with an appearance by Adidas Box Hog 3 Boxing Trainer Shoe Boot Royal Blue. We believe that they really deserve that position. Never ignore them. If you need a simple white boxing shoe, then this is the gift for you. Highlights:
- Gum Rubber sole
- Single-layer open mesh upper
- Synthetic suede overlays
- Lace up fastening
- Low-profile partial EVA midsole
- Reinforced mesh heel
2. Reebok Men’s Boxing Boot-Buck Cross Trainer
Following the list of Top 7 Best Boxing Boots is the appearance of Reebok Men’s Boxing Boot-Buck Cross Trainer. We appreciate your experience with Reebok Men’s Boxing Boot-Buck Cross Trainer.
Reebok is a well-known sports brand with its sports fashion, with sportswear for athletes, etc. These Reebok shoes are the right choice for you.
- They are available in 5 colors and 14 sizes form 7 – 14
- Materials: Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately high-top from arch
- Stylish and comfortable
- Cushioned sole
- Cushioning keeps you light on your feet
- Full rubber outsole for ultimate grip, so you don’t have to pull any punches
- It is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars from 220 customer ratings on Amazon.com.
3. Title Speed-Flex Encore Tall Boxing Shoes
Following the list of Top 7 Best Boxing Boots is the appearance of Title Speed-Flex Encore Tall Boxing Shoes. We appreciate your experience with Title Speed-Flex Encore Tall Boxing Shoes.
- Full synthetic leather upper with tight weave nylon fill
- Built for quick footwork and speed
- Approximate 12″ height
4. Adidas Box Hog 2 Men’s Boxing Boots
Following the list of Top 7 Best Boxing Boots is the appearance of Adidas Box Hog 2 Men’s Boxing Boots. We appreciate your experience with Adidas Box Hog 2 Men’s Boxing Boots.
No doubt, Adidas is one of the best seller of all times. They are made from leather so they look very elegant, luxurious but no less sporty. The features listed below maybe help you find the best boxing shoes:
- Material: Synthetic
- Single-Layer Open-Mesh – Allowing for breathability and ventilation.
- Synthetic Suede Overlays – Giving a secure and comfortable fit.
- Low-Profile EVA Midsole – Cushioned heel and lightweight midfoot.
- Gum Rubber Outsole – Offers superb indoor traction and grip.
5. Title Speed-Flex Encore Mid Boxing Shoes
Following the list of Top 7 Best Boxing Boots is the appearance of Title Speed-Flex Encore Mid Boxing Shoes. We appreciate your experience with Title Speed-Flex Encore Mid Boxing Shoes.
- Mesh Upper – Provides a breathable environment, keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- Ankle Straps – Offers support and stability to the ankle.
- Rubber Outsole – Providing the multi-directional grip and stability.
- AdiWear – Extremely durable rubber outsole material.
- Size ranges 5.5 – 12
6. Sport Pioneer High Top Boxing Shoes Boxer Boots for Men Women Kids
Following the list of Top 7 Best Boxing Boots is the appearance of Sport Pioneer High Top Boxing Shoes Boxer Boots for Men Women Kids. We appreciate your experience with Sport Pioneer High Top Boxing Shoes Boxer Boots for Men Women Kids.
Sport Pioneer is a famous Boxing brand, specialized in manufacturing all ranges of Boxing products. With a history of over 20 years, Day Key has become one of the top Boxing manufacturers and owns lots of patent technology.
- Great Ankle Support: High tops provide mobility in crucial areas for ankle movement, extra long laces provide enough length to wrap it around the ankle before tying.
- Strong Grip: The rubber sole provides great grip to feet, gives a great feeling of connection to the ground. Also, they help with pivots and turns.
- Extremely Lightweight: The suede fabric and the thin rubber sole makes the wrestling shoes very lightweight; Make you move flexibly in boxing.
- Breathable: The upper material is with mesh fabric, super breathable. Also, the lining is sweat-absorbing.
- Multipurpose: The boxing shoes can also be used in Dead-lifting, Weight lifting, Body Building, wrestling, MMA work, Kickboxing training, Martial arts, Fitness, etc.
7. Pro-Mex Professional Boxing Boot
Following the list of Top 7 Best Boxing Boots is the appearance of Pro-Mex Professional Boxing Boot. We appreciate your experience with Pro-Mex Professional Boxing Boot.
- Manufactured with genuine full grain leather in traditional Mexican style and quality
- Approximate 12” height with lace tie front and full panel tongue a firm, supportive, no-slip performance
- Sculpted polyurethane rubber soles are crafted for quick and speedy footwork while providing sure pivots and excellent traction
- Full length double lasted mid-sole helps provide a lower center of gravity and foot control
- Includes vertical inset zipper for quicker on and off
Guide to Choose Good Boxing Boots
There are some tips for you to assess boxing boots that are good or not, and today, Gondeee will share it with you. We hope that with our tips, you can easily assess the products and make the right decision to satisfy your boxing process.
Tip 1: Outsole
In some topics, we mentioned that the outsole is the sole of the boxing boots. Yes, it is. If you pay attention to the activities of playing boxing, you will realize boxers always have to move. They will not rest anymore because of the jumping movement can help them in preparation for attack or defense. That’s why outsole is important to check carefully before purchasing, for it affects the stamina and the stability of boxers.
Tip 2: Breathability
Most people forgot the breathability, so they always face the problem of being sweaty and terrible smell. We knew it, so we want to remind you that you should choose the boxing boots having the best breathability. You can easily know it by checking the materials it is made of.
Tip 3: Design
Because boxing boots often made with a simple design, so you should choose the boots that can make your outlooks impressive. The advice is to choose boots based on your style and your boxing clothing,
Tip 4: The fit
If you have a pair of boxing boots, you will realize that fit is important because it creates a feeling of comfort. Tight boots or loosen one is what you should avoid because it just makes you injured.
With the four basic tips above, we think you can get your best one. Don’t forget our list, for you can save your money and time of reaching the best products in the market.
Comparison Between Using Casual Boots and Boxing Boots
Have you ever tried casual clothing instead of using sportswear? How do you feel? We really want to know your feeling because we understand how good casual boots and boxing boots are. We tested a lot, either checked many comments on the Internet about using casual boots for boxing. Therefore, in this part, Gondeee really hopes you can get a clear vision and can distinguish the benefits of using both types. Which one is more suitable, or which one is better, let’s check it to know.
We will list the advantages and disadvantages of both types to let you easily check.
- Fashion: Casual boots are often made toward to the fashion style. The manufacturer wants it more attractive so they focus more on the style than the features. For some casual sport boots, they also are made for mostly fashion. Therefore, fashion design is one of the advantages of casual boots.
- Occasions: If you use casual boots, you can take advantage of them on occasions. For hanging out, sports or just going out to work, etc. Many occasions are suitable to use casual boots, so you will not worry more about it is good or not for your out looking because it is easy to mix.
- Price: Normally, casual boots have a budget price than specialized boots except in some cases that are limited edition or made by the expensive materials.
- Not maximize the performance: You will easily realize that casual boots cannot maximize your performance in boxing because it lacks many features for it. For example, hightop casual shoes are often made of tough materials to create a tough shape while boxing requires more soft to make the foot comfortable.
- Durability: Actually, casual boots are made with the feature of supporting mostly in walking, so for example, jump skipping will make it easily be broken just after a month of training hard.
- Uncomfortable feeling: It appears when you play boxing in a long run, because all unsuitable elements link together and you will realize it is not good enough for your boxing process.
- Utilized specialized boots: You will realize that most parts of the boxing shoes are made only for boxing. For example, some boxing boots have the velcro strap that guarantees your foot fixed inside, and create the feeling of not wearing shoes.
- Comfortable feeling: If you have to train boxing in a long time, so the comfort of using specialized products will go with you as a partner. Manufacturers know how boxers feel if they have to play boxing for hours. That’s why, if you use special exact sportswear for the sports you play, you will be satisfied.
- Durability: Contrast to the disadvantages of casual shoes are the advantages of boxing shoes. Manufacturers try to make it durable with high-quality but also guarantee comfort. The reason is that they know how much boxers will use boxing shoes when they play boxing.
- Price: Yes, buying specialized products always are expensive than casual. The manufacturer has to work more to produce a couple of boxing shoes to serve boxers’ requirements, so it is a normal case.
- Occasions: You’ll just want to use boxing shoes when you play boxing. You still can use boxing shoes for other occasions, but just make sure you can stand the glare of other people toward your foot.
We think that both types have their own plus and minus, however, it is recommended to use boxing boots than casual boots if you play boxing. There are tons of reasons that manufacturers produce specialized boots for boxing. That’s why if you are looking for a pair, you can easily get the best boxing boots by checking our list below. They are all the best one tested and confirmed by users.
Above are 7 best boots boxing to help you have a perfect look and steel spirit before entering the practice activities. Choose specialized shoes, boots in boxing practice to achieve the best results!