The path to a good boxer takes experience and skills. The way will be shorter if you know how to choose the right equipment to practice. That’s why this post came from the Gondeee team. We bring to you Top 8 Best Boxing Heavy Bags that you can choose to become a powerful tool to become a good player and shorten the way to get there.
The Benefits of Using Boxing Heavy Bags
If you are a boxer or not a boxer, we trust that when you hear this name ‘Boxing Heavy Bags’ you will understand well about it. However, most people only know what boxing heavy bags are, but about the benefits, they know not too much. Even at this moment, you don’t have the demand to purchase a boxing heavy bag, but maybe in the future, you will. Therefore, we recommend checking the benefits below to understand perfectly about boxing heavy bags.
If you can spend time to check this information, you will get more benefits than you expect. Firstly, you get knowledge about it, so you will be more professional when you go shopping for this equipment. Secondly, understand the product that you will purchase is better than nothing and finally, we think you can easily take advantage fully if you use it. Okay, no more waiting, let’s check the benefits that boxing heavy bags bring to you.
- Practice target: The heavy bag is considered is one of the most important pieces of equipment that help you complete your practice target. In boxing, a heavy bag is called ‘a partner’ who goes with boxers in the long run, even from the beginner to professional.
- The relaxation: A partner, or we can call it is a friend who can share the feeling with you. For example, you can easily decrease your stress or angry just by punching the boxing heavy bag. It is recommended as the best way for people to use to relax after working or even practice boxing.
- Effective training: If you practice without boxing a heavy bag, it is good but not maximize your effective training. You need a target to aim for if you play boxing because it increases your sense. The scientists claim that training boxing with a boxing heavy bag is better than without, and it developed the technique and the sense better because of the visual effect. If you are a person who wants to be serious about playing boxing, Gondeee think you should have one.
- Motivation: Most people claim that they are lazy when they play boxing without equipment, especially when they don’t have a heavy bag. We think that it is necessary to have boxing heavy bags because it motivates yourself to practice and train harder than you expected. The effect happens whenever you look at it.
Nowadays, it is easy to purchase a boxing heavy bag, but what people consider is which one is more suitable for them. Therefore, Gondeee totalizes all the best boxing heavy bags in the market and made the list below. We think that it can help you a lot in discovering your suitable one. Let’s choose and purchase one, and say goodbye to the laziness. However, if you are confused to choose one from the products below, check them first, and then read our tips to choose from.
List of 8 Best Boxing Heavy Bags
1. Century Original Wavemaster Freestanding Heavy Punching Bag
With more than 1800 reviews and more than 300 questions answered, the first bag is definitely worth it because it was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars at Amazon. This bag is made in the USA with the inside filled with sand and water. So when kicking or punching the sandbag, you won’t worry about the bag being moved. There are many steps to adjust the height suitable for each user. The base is round so it makes it easy to roll. When filling the substrate, the condom will weigh about 250lbs. There are 3 colors: black, blue and pink
2. FITVEN Punching Bag for Man Women Kids, Indoor/Garden Boxing Bag, Heavy Bag for MMA, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai – 50LB
The second bag that Gondeee introduced will be for even our kids to use. A hanging bag will suit everyone from children, to teenagers, women or adults. The bag is not heavy with a fixed size and standard hook incorporates a steel chain, hanger and 2 fasteners so you can secure the bag. Besides, the product is designed with processed synthetic leather material. Avoid sweat, mold and do not injure the user’s hands / feet.
Furthermore, the bag was given a special attention to stitching by the brand. With the stage, from manual sewing, studs can help the bag to be fixed for a long time without fear of damage.
In addition, the company pays attention to the after-sale service. You get a 1-year warranty for both bags and accessories immediately upon purchase.
3. Century Wavemaster XXL Training Bag
Century continues to make boxers wobble by the thickness of their product. With 3 main colors of the company: black, blue and red, this Century’s training bag will be a good choice.
- Training bag with large surface
- High quality surface with very durable vinyl cover and foam backing.
- The bag will weigh approximately 270 pounds when filled
- The cylinder size is 69 inches and the diameter is 18 inches
4. Everlast 70-Pound MMA Poly Canvas Heavy Bag
Everlast is a famous brand in the boxing equipment market that we cannot ignore. With nearly 600 reviews on Amazon, this is a product that customers score up to 4.6 out of 5.
The product has 2 colors: black and red. With materials made of synthetic fibers and natural fibers, which are disinfected, absorbency and elasticity are effective. Besides, nylon straps come with a load-bearing product and are safe for the user. The bag is beautiful and will make a good impression on first sight
5. Nevatear Training Bag 100lb (EA)
Continuing is a boxing heavy bag from the Everlast brand. With a weight of up to 100LB, this will be a good choice for you.
- The bag is made of synthetic leather, sweat absorbent and is well loaded
- Effective when training at home
- With stamina and safety when hanging
- You can combine cardio and strength exercises
6. Everlast 100 lb Vintage Heavy Bag Kit
It is very rare to see brands using colors other than black when designing boxing bags. Indeed, Everlast did a good job of creating a bag with a vintage brown color that allows players to change. This bag is a premium product of the company with the dimensions of 13.50 (L) x 13.50 (W) x 52.50 (H).
If you find that the black boxing bags are too boring, you can consider this set
7. Everlast 70lb Heavy Bag Kit
In the next position is a bag made by Everlast from natural fibers combined with synthetic fibers to create homogeneity. Set of bags, gloves and cuffs. Gloves are extremely cool.
8. Ringside Leather 100 lb. Heavy Bag – Filled
With 122 reviews, this heavy bag from the Ringside brand will be a good choice for you.
The bag is made entirely from leather with good quality.
Rated as one of the bags for professional and amateur boxers can be used. 100-pound bag with dimensions 14 x 42 (inches)
Tips to choose the best boxing heavy bags
There are some tips to choose the best boxing heavy bags that will shorten your process and set your mind as a smart boxing customer. We will reveal them here, however, it is just basic tips. It means the effect you use the tips is based on how you apply it in reality because we cannot say which one is the best for you. It’s up to your condition, so let’s check them to understand and apply it for your case.
Tip 1: Stability
The stability is what we think you should consider first. For example, when you hit the heavy bags, it is impacted and will shake for a while. The shaking motion is what you should pay attention because it reflexes the stability of boxing heavy bags. It is better if you find the bag with good stability, meaning the shaking motion is not too high.
Tip 2: The materials
It is the second element you should think about when choosing heavy bags. The materials decide how durable the bag is. You will realize these points if you use many products, for it always is broken or scratched at some points on the surface. Therefore, the durability of heavy bags needs to be higher to resist the impaction from your punching. It means if you look for a durable one, it can go with you in the long run.
Tip 3: The feeling
The structure of boxing heavy bags affects how comfortable you feel. For example, with hard structure, your hand will feel pain if you hit much. The advice we give you is choosing the boxing heavy bags that can give you a comfortable feeling when you punch because it is the most important to motivate you to keep practicing.
Tip 4: The type
There are many types of heavy bags, and there are two main types that most people use: hanging bag and freestanding bag. Our advice is to choose it based on your target and your feeling. You should try both of the types to understand well how it works, how you feel, and how benefits it provides. The more you understand about them, the more accuracy you can choose the suitable type for yourself. Just ask yourself about it when you choose types.
Tip 5: The design
It is not quite important because you just use boxing heavy bags in practicing. However, we think that we still remind you a little bit. Choosing the design of a bag can motivate you a little bit if you are lazy because the visual effect contributes a lot. If you don’t mind about it and don’t want to waste more time, just pass this fifth tip.
Totally, with 5 basic tips above, Gondeee thinks it becomes easy to get the best boxing heavy bags. The fact that there are many products on the market, so it’s quite hard to choose. That’s why we recommend you choose the products from our list above because we investigated all and totalize them, so it is reliable to purchase.
Above are Gondeee’s suggestions for boxers. We believe that only persistent practice can help you become a professional martial artist and have good fitness. It depends on the products you own. I have listed 8 products that I appreciate. Hopefully it will be your choice in the future.