In our last blog best Easton Slowpitch bats we have reviewed some of the best Slowpitch bats from Easton and today, we are going to review Easton Fastpitch Bats and talk about their latest technology and features.
As we all know Easton is using the latest technology in the manufacturing of softball bats, they’re preferred by a lot of professional players. We’re not biased while reviewing these Fastpitch bats from Easton but we are aware of their great technology and the efforts they put to make their customer happy and satisfied.
Why are Fastpitch Bats so important? You may know the reason behind their popularity. Our Fastpitch bats section has some of the best softball bats of all times. You will find a lot of reviews in our reviews section.
We’ve chosen best top five Easton Fastpitch Bats from your favorite Easton Sports. Let’s know about these bats and their latest model’ pros and cons. At the end of the article, we have a comparison table for these five products where we shall rank them and tell you about our final remarks.
List of 5 Best Easton Fastpitch Softball Bats
1. FS3 Easton Fastpitch Softball Bat
The first bat in our list of top five Fastpitch bats is FS3. It’s one of the good bats available for great professional players who really care about the power and balance of the bat. FS3 is a balanced bat with some heavy power. Let’s have a look at the best features of FS3.
FS3 is very popular among players for its great pop and large sweet spot. Let’s know more about its features.
- FS3 Looks really good and feels great. You can say that you’ve got the swag.
- The design is perfect and it’s trending.
- FS3 is a Single piece composite bat
- The best thing about FS3 is the sweet spot of the bat. Most of the FS3 users like the bat due to this reason.
- The great pop has made it a beast full of great power.
- The bat is evenly balanced designed bat.
- The latest technology is used in manufacturing, the advanced composite material is used.
- They say “it has zero vibrations and ultimate performance” and the users also agree, so are we.
- FS3 has a 29/32″ composite handle with 1.2mm HYPERSKINATM grip
- FS3 Easton Fastpitch bat is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA, and ISF.
- This is really a good bat with no cons at all, the design is being improved every year. The 2016 model is a great product which has no negative feedback!
You can see the prices of FS3, there you can choose any weight/size bat from the select option. Make sure you check for the shipping options. The products of Easton are shipped in the US only.
2. Easton MAKO CXN ZERO 10 Fastpitch Softball Bat
This is most high rated softball bat of all times. One of the best bat having extra-long barrel. These CXN bats are 2 piece composite bats which are customized to have minimum vibrations. Let’s have a look at their feature.
The best features of this bat includes the great customized design and the latest technology. Let’s have a look at the listed pros and cons.
- Great Customized design which eliminates all vibrations.
- Latest TCT Thermo Composite is used in the Manufacturing of MAKO CXN.
- The bat feels good and looks good.
- Two Piece composite is used.
- It has massive sweet spot.
- They say it’s the best when it comes to performance.
- The bat is rated 4.8/5 with 78 reviews. This shows it’s a great product.
- Approved for play in in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA, and ISF.
3. Easton MAKO CXN ZERO 11 Fastpitch Softball Bat
Another featured bat from Easton for the Fastpitch lovers. This is an affordable good bat for players looking for true feel of power bats.
When it comes to the features of MAKO CXN series, they’re great bats for professional players who always look at the feel of power and large sweet spot. The list of pros and cons for this bat is very much similar to the above bat. Just look at the list of pros of MAKO CXN Zero 10 Bat.
5. Easton 2015 FS1 CXN ZERO Fastpitch Softball Bat
The last of Easton Fastpitch bats of today’s review is FS1. This is also a great bat for great baseball players.
This is an affordable good bat for almost all leagues of baseball. The design and features are pretty similar to the above bats. The differences are the ultra-thin grip and comparatively lower MOI for faster swing speed. This is really awesome bat when it comes to swing speed.
So, What is your choice from Easton Fastpitch Bats? Let’s know in the comment section!