Golf gloves are a ubiquitous presence in the sport of golf but are not talked about almost as much as many other parts of gear that golfers use. It is pretty much assumed that you will put on a glove onto your hand and that Cabretta leather is the golden standard in the golf glove structure.
But there is a surprising selection of gloves on the current market, and it may be confusing when you look at each of the choices: there is much more to it than just finding the proper dimensions. Let us look at everything you want to learn to make an educated buying decision for your very best golf gloves for comfort & grip.
Why should you use Golf gloves?
There are many kinds of equipment that you need to use in Golf like a hat, shoes, club, ball, etc., and actually, there is an equipment that Gondeee wants to share you with today about its importance, Golf gloves. This part will give you a general vision about how important to have Golf gloves. Let’s check the reasons below, and you will know why Golf gloves play an important role in Golf.
- Anti-sweat: Anti-sweat is an basic requirement for any sports that require to hold equipment by hands, especially Golf. The fact that the layout can prevent sweat, and create a sticky feeling for players’ hands to the clubs. The Golf Gloves have a feature of keeping inside gloves cool and dry sweat faster. That’s an advantage that most players look for.
- Improve hold feeling: The hold feeling is one of the most important elements that Golf gloves provide. The holding feeling is based on the materials it is made of. Nowadays, with special materials and the newest technology, Golf gloves are one of the necessary products that without it, it is impossible to play.
- UV protection: Golf is an outdoor sport, so your hands have the risks of skin cancer when you play without Golf gloves. That’s why you should wear Golf gloves whenever you play Golf.
- Fashion: Golf Gloves always are used for fashion as the basic element of a Golf game. You will realize that it is not good if you use your Golf suit without gloves. The Golf gloves improve your politeness and elegance which creates your impression on other sights.
With these reasons above, Gondeee thinks you now have the knowledge of the importance of Golf gloves. Additionally, to help you find out the best Golf gloves, Gondeee made the list of 10 best Golf gloves below which can save your time and money in choosing the best (high-quality) products.
List Of 10 Best Golf Gloves
1. Callaway Golf Men’s OptiColor Leather Glove
Callaway’s opticolor glove would be your ideal option for functionality and style. Featuring complete leather construction, perforated hands and fingers for breathability and best finishing the optically glove looks great and can be used at each level of competition.
2. FINGER TEN Men’s Golf Glove Left Hand Right with Ball Marker Value 2 Pack
A Best Option for all Weather Daily Practice. High Grade Cabretta Leather Thumb and Padded Enhance Grip, texture and Durability for All Golfers; The Back is Made from Durable Synthetic Leather and Strategically Placed Lycra Spandex at Fingers for Flexibility and Breathability at Key Regions; The Ball Marker is Fit on The Logo to Make it Convenient to Bring It On and Away;
3. Bionic Gloves –Men’s StableGrip Golf Glove W/ Patented Natural Fit Technology Made from Long Lasting
Each Blonlc glove is made with the experience of a high orthopedic hand specialist, crafted using the maximum quality materials to fit like a second skin. Nonetheless, it’s From the extreme heat of rivalry where our patented technologies is forged. That sensuous feel and unbelievable grip you have come to expect has developed from years of feedback from athletes in actions.
4. FootJoy Men’s WeatherSof Golf Gloves, Pack of 2 (White)
Advanced Performance Leather palm and thumb patch raises the texture, durability and traction performance in key stress areas. Exclusive FiberSof fabric provides the most innovative blend of a consistent match, soft texture, and a safe grip. Proprietary ComforTab Closure comfortably adjusts for a safe, dependable feel and fit.
5. Callaway Golf Men’s Weather Spann Premium Japanese Synthetic Golf Glove
The Callaway Xtreme 365 Glove allows for All-Weather Performance by incorporating durable synthetic leather combined with a 4-Way stretch synthetic.
6. Callaway Golf Men’s Dawn Patrol 100% Premium Leather Golf Glove
The Callaway Dawn Patrol stipulates the best in performance and endurance in a leather glove. Improved Total Premium Leather Construction – Premium Feel, Fit and Comfort. Perforations on Top of Hand and Fingers – Moisture Reduction & Improved Breathability. Opti Fit Adjustable Closure – Thin, Light and Secure Fit. Stretch Binding Cuff – Secure Feel & Moisture Absorption.
7. TaylorMade Men’s Tour Preferred Flex Golf Glove
Preferred by the world’s greatest. Breathable Tour functionality. Ultra-thin structure for soft texture: produced from the maximum grade AAA cabretta soft technician leather to guarantee an exceptional traction.
8. Under Armour Men’s Ua Iso-chill Golf Glove
UA Tour Cool fabric pulls heat away from the skin, so that you truly feel warmer. Soft cabretta leather provides comfort, durability & traction. Premium Grip system provides you maximum control. Micro perforations increase venting. Substance wicks perspiration & dries really quickly. Built-in tab provides the best, customized fit. Seam taping construction gives a smooth fit & glossy appearance. Sold as one glove.
9. Callaway Golf Men’s OptiColor Leather Glove
Callaway’s opticolor glove is the best choice for performance and fashion. Featuring full leather construction, perforated palm and fingers for breathability and optimal closure the optically glove looks great and is used at every level of competition.
10. FootJoy Men’s StaSof Golf Glove (White)
Exclusive to FJ, Taction3 Advanced Performance Leather, by Pittards of England, is designed to optimize and retain its softness longer. Proprietary 3-Directional ComforTab closure is strategically positioned for a precise fit and stress-free comfort. Tailored construction and precise placement of moisture-wicking elastics improve fit consistency and overall comfort. APL Leather maximizes water and perspiration while providing exceptional grip performance and durability. Strategically placed perforations and Power Net mesh improve breathability and flexibility.
How to Choose a Good Golf gloves
There are many elements to assess Golf gloves good or not, so if you are thinking about buying Golf gloves you should check this part. It maybe helps you save your time and money in choosing the right one.
Fit is one of the important elements that Golf players consider first before buying gloves. If the Golf gloves are not fit for their hands, they are useless and waste money and time of players.
The Golf gloves will go with players all the games, that’s why comfort is important to check before purchasing. The comfort feeling is one of the elements affect directly how good of the strike that players make.
Like comfort feeling, holding feeling is one of the elements affect directly how good of the strike that players make. Therefore, it is not only a comfortable feeling but also holding feeling that increases the quality of performance of players.
The final element is design or fashion. Make sure you choose fashionable Golf Gloves which suit up your style. If not, you will look weird and it will decrease your confidence.
Golf gloves should provide tackiness beyond what human skin can achieve. Since an ideal grip pressure is “as if you’re holding a baby bird”, you may need a little bit of assistance to maintain a light grip pressure while still having good control of the golf club.
The ideal golf gloves should be flexible, comfortable, durable, and useful in many different conditions. There are also specialty gloves made for playing extreme conditions like heavy rain or cold. This article will help you figure out what glove will suit your game and the conditions under which you play.