Nike is one of the top shoe brands in the world. Not only possessing outstanding quality but also extremely diverse design. Not outside of any sport, we can absolutely use Nike shoes in Boxing. If you are already a fan of this brand, and are on the way to boxing practice, do not miss this article! Let’s explore the Top 4 Best Boxing shoes from Nike brand with Gondeee!
List of 4 Best NIKE Boxing Shoes
1. Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running Shoe
The Nike Men’s Shoes 942851 is the first shoe on the list. Scored 4.5 out of 5 points with more than 1000 votes, these are the shoes you should own this season.
The sturdy rubber base makes you comfortable running, jumping or moving. However, they are not slippery, but retain friction on the surface. Exclusive Flymesh shoe structure with cushion-like foam cushioning in premium quality shoes. Designed to fit and fit the shape of the foot, with a variety of colors will be the perfect choice for you.
- It has been re-imagined to look as fast as it feels.
- A full-length Zoom Air unit and beveled heel work together for optimal responsiveness, while engineered mesh and Flywire cables lock you down for speed.
2. Nike Men’s Air Visi Pro Vi
Next is a pair of shoes with a very strong and strong appearance. 2 colors black and blue blue are a very good choice for men. If you’re looking for a shoe that can handle your quick first step then look no further than these one. The Visi Pro VI offers a sleek, supportive upper and a well-cushioned ride to help keep you comfortable up and down the court.. Evaluation of the characteristics of the shoes:
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.04″ from arch
- Having self-tie Closure
- Many sizes for many people
3. Nike Womens Free TR 8 Athletic Trainer Running Shoes
A shoe for girls looking for a pair of Nike that is perfect for amateur matches or workouts. There are 15 different colors, you can buy a few pairs to change every day. These are imported shoes with a healthy yet feminine style. Featuring Nike-made Flywire cables to ensure the strength and safety of your feet. Soft, compact foam midsole provides cushioning. The grooves on the outsole extend and drink curved along your feet.
4. Nike Womens Free RN CMTR 2017 Running Shoe (7 M US, Sequoia/Sequoia)
The Nike shows adapt to your day.
- Perfect for a short run between work or errands, it features the ultra-flexible and innovative free sole that lets your foot move naturally.
- Subtle branding lets the shoe blend in with your work wardrobe, so you don’t have to carry an extra pair. If you need to change, its foldable design lets you quickly slide the shoe into a tote or backpack.
With a distinctive color scheme, these are shoes with a simple look that you love that the simplicity can be used in practice.
Nike is known for its technical advantages to aid in mobility. Nike’s passion for sport can be seen through its distinctive style that is boldness, desire to conquer and determination in competition. Up to now, Nike is not only known as a successful shoe brand, but also as a representative of American culture and style. The arrogant catchphrase “Just do it”. Few people know that, the tick symbol – Nike “swoosh” was designed for just 35 dollars, and it is now the most iconic logo in the world. Above are the shoes we recommend for you when practicing boxing. Hope you will be successful