Best Shin Guards is a topic that you should not ignore because of the safety benefits that Best Shin Guards bring to any sports player in general and boxers in particular.
Because of being active on an ice rink, we are very vulnerable to injury when participating in competitions, especially. in foot position. Because of that, you should wear a pair of shin guards when participating. Here are the Top 9 Best Shin Guards.
Whether you’ve been practicing for a while or are just considering joining a martial art like MMA, Kickboxing, or Muay Thai, you will have no doubt that shin guards are one of the best. The main device is used in training. In addition to the helmet or other protective items, you need to equip a pair of boxing shin guards for yourself! Let’s experience with Gondeee!
List of 9 Best Shin Guards
One of the main benefits of using Best Shin Guards is to protect the shin from injury, however, its benefits are much more than you might expect. So we made this article to give you a vision of the benefits that shin guards offer. We think you should check out the information below as it will be of great help to you in taking advantage of shin protection and figuring out how to get the best product for you.
1. Venum “Kontact” Shin and Instep Guards
The Kontact shin guards are an essential tool for Mixed Martial Arts or Kickboxing. Striking with your shins during sparring can be dangerous for you and/or your partner if you don’t use protective shin guards.
Use your full striking arsenal with peace of mind with these Venum shin guards. Used in supporting training of fighting martial arts, protecting the shin for athletes during training
2. Meister MMA Elastic Cloth Shin & Instep Padded Guards
- Full elasticated body hugs the legs and feet
- Slides on easily but stays in place all workout long
- Unique hook and loop strap secures top of guard tightly
- Padding retains your individual leg form through use
- Meister MMA Exclusive – Designed to fit and protect like no other lightweight shin/instep guards
3. Combat Sports Washable MMA Training Instep Padded Shin Guards
The Combat Sports Washable Slip-On Shin Instep Guards combine comprehensive protection with convenient practicality. Made of a comfortable polyester blend material, they easily slip on your legs, while remaining secure during heavy action.
When the workout is over, the guards can be machine washed to eliminate dirt, sweat and odor by simply sliding out the foam padding.
4. ProForce Shin Guards
-Completely washable by removing the foam padding from its specially designed velcro pocket.
-Sold in pairs – available in small, child medium, medium, child large, large and x-large.
-Comfortable compression material designed to firmly hug the legs and feet.
-Lightweight construction slides on easily for optimal mobility and performance.
-Available in black and white color.
5. Sanabul Essential Hybrid Kickboxing MMA Shin Guards
The Essentials Striking Series was created to give you professional gear at a great value. Their shinguards keep your legs protected inside, with vivid Sanabul colors on the outside.
Or, go all-black for that understated look. Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam was especially developed to protect your shins during sparring or training sessions. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot and shin.
They feel snug since they have the neoprene. Your foot will be protected totally!
6. Fairtex Competition Muay Thai Shin Guards, SP5 – Black, Blue, Yellow, Red
- Size Height / Weight Small: Under 5’3″ (Up to 135lbs.) Medium 5’3″ – 5’10” or (136 – 160lbs.) Large 5’10” – 6’1″ or (161 – 215lbs.) XLarge 6’1″ – 6’4″ or (over 216lbs.)
- #1 Muay Thai brand proven through quality and durability
- Shinguards protect your knee and foot while wrapping partially around the upper part of your calves
- Handmade in Thailand
- 5 colors and 4 sizes
7. Venum Challenger Standup Shinguards
The Skintex Leather construction will bring you an excellent fighting experience, lasting durability, and extreme comfort because they are made of 100% Skintex Leather. They are designed in Thailand, bringing you the most perfect pair of shinguards at an affordable price.
The item can maximize the comfort and protection with padded to protect your shin and foot and velcro straps to ensure a customizable and comfortable fit.
8. Elite Sports Muay Thai MMA Kickboxing shin Guards, Instep Guard Sparring Protective Leg shin Kick Pads for Kids and Adults
These pre-curved Muay Thai shin guards fit the natural curve of your shin. A secure closure system with a stretchable strap allows tailoring your MMA shin guards. So, wearing our kickboxing shin guards for men you can focus. Our lightweight shin pads, kick pads, sparring gear offers better mobility and agility so you gain speed.
Our MMA leg guards are irritation free and adjustment straps keep these MMA shin guards for men in place The high-density impact protection foam padding on the shinbone and instep guard the leg and enhance shock absorption covering the foot, instep, and shins.
We also have kids MMA shin guards and kids Muay Thai shin guards. These martial arts shin guards are great for MMA, kickboxing, and Muay Thai. Best shin guard’s kickboxing leg guard and protector available for both males and females in perfect sizes keeping bruises and injuries away.
Our men, women, and kids kickboxing shin guards are easy to clean. You won’t have to worry about any lingering funky smells. These shin pads for Muay Thai are fully washable so you can thoroughly wash them when needed. Available in different colors like Red, Black, White, Blue, Pink, Gray & Premium Black.
9. RDX Shin Guards for Boxing Training & MMA Fighting
RDX Shin instep guard is engineered with Maya Hide leather, because attention to detail is an absolute must. It is built to be long-lasting and contoured to fit the form of your shin. It’s slick and ergonomic build enhances your training experience when switching between the clinch, striking or battling it out on the ground.
The shin protectors are densely padded with shell shock gel and Supremo-shock foam that minimize the impact of a blow. These shin instep guards are perfect for Muay-Thai, kickboxing, Taekwondo and most importantly MMA.
So if you’re an athlete with a kick heavy game, get in there with full confidence knowing your champion form is well protected under champion armour. Shinguard uses high-quality PU leather material, combined with rubber foam to create a good elasticity to provide safety protection for your feet when exercising or strong resistance.
Benefits of Using Best Shin Guards
One of the main benefits of using Shin Guards is for protecting the shin from injuries, however, its benefits is more than you expected. Therefore, we made this article to give you a vision of the benefits that the shin guard provides. We think you should check the information below because it helps you a lot in taking advantage of the shin guard and finding a way to get the best products for yourself.
- The shin protection: Let’s discuss the main benefit of using a Shin guard, the shin protection. You will realize that your shin is easily injured in some martial arts sport such as MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, etc. because their skill includes some acts that can impact the shin. Therefore, you have a chance to be injured by opponents if you don’t have a shin guard, and it is really dangerous that can cause a serious injury affecting both your sports life and casual life.
- The balance: Some people use the shin guard for the balance feeling that it provides. For the detail, for example, you will like to use heavy things than lighter things because of some reason. It creates a feeling of using power and also makes you feel like a challenge. Therefore, a heavy thing can also motivate your body to be more energized.
- The power: The shin guard is equipped not only for protecting, it also can be used for improving the power. Because of more heavy, you will use your shin to attack more powerful, and it helps you take down the opponent faster. The power also makes you satisfied yourself and improve the experience of playing boxing/kickboxing/Muay Thai.
- The fashion: It is easy to understand that the shin guard creates your out looking like a warrior. You will not be ashamed of your ugly shin because it hides your weakness. The fashion element is considered more when you can mix the shin suitable with other clothing.
- Professional: If you used to use shin guard, it means you are going to be professional day by day. It means you have the perspective to protect yourself from the injuries. Playing sport, especially martial arts as boxing, is a life process, not for a period. Therefore, safety is important. If not, you will regret it because the injury can make it impossible to play sports.
The shin guard is very important and people require to use it even in practice. We really want you to realize its role and get a product for yourself, so we made a list of 9 best shin guards below to help you. You can save your money and time in choosing the best products and no more worry about the quality because we investigate the people who purchase it and confirm how good it is.
Tips for Choosing The Best Shin Guard
If you have checked the list above, you will realize that they are all the best ones, but to choose one, you feel confused. Don’t worry because now you can find it easy with our tips below. The tips will not show you which one is the best, but it reminds you of the elements to assess products. It helps a lot to create a mindset that you can apply in the long run of the shopping shin guard.
Tip 1: The materials
You should check the materials carefully because it affects mainly how good the shin guard is. Let us show you its affection. Firstly, you will realize if the materials are not good, your shin still has a chance to be vulnerable. It means, if the materials are not good, your wear is meaningless as no wearing anything for the shin.
Secondly, the materials reflex how durable the shin guard is. The characteristic of martial arts is that it always impacts the shin, so if the materials are not good enough to resist, it is easy to be broken after some uses. The fact that you will not want to change your equipment after just several uses.
Thirdly, you will get a comfortable feeling for high-quality materials. It is one of the elements affecting the experience, so choosing materials is one of the essential steps that no one wants to pass. The more carefully you choose, the better you have a suitable shin guard.
Finally, make sure that the materials don’t make you allergy because some people report that with not-good materials, they get the allergy easily. The reason is the sweaty combines with unfriendly-for-skin materials will make a terrible state for your shin.
Tip 2: The design
Nowadays, everybody thinks about the design when they purchase a product. The reason is that they pay attention to their impression to others. It can help them improve the confidence of both motivations for playing boxing.
And, to choose a good design, it is recommended that you should not choose the colorful one. The product has one or two kinds of color is better and suitable to mix with your boxing clothing.
Tip 3: The size
Also, don’t forget to consider the size that you intend to buy. Buy a product that is the right size for your needs.
Tip 4: The Color
Finally, color is also a factor that sometimes when you buy something home you realize it’s not your favorite color. So, when you buy online, please choose the basic colors or have actual feedback photos so as not to disappoint you when you receive the goods!
We think with just two tips above, you can easily get the best shin guards. If we can find other tips, we will share it with you and update it in this article. Moreover, don’t worry about choosing the best Shin guard, even you cannot apply our tips because you just need to choose one of the products on the list above. It is reliable, for people purchased and tested already.
When playing antagonistic sports such as boxing, kickboxing, MuayThai, .. you need to protect your body. In addition to the head, chest, arms are important parts that are targeted by the opponent, the legs are the place of interest. Besides, using your feet is also a tip for you to win. If you want to kick with your feet, your feet must be well protected and avoid unwanted injuries. Above is a list of 9 Best Boxing Shin Guards that Gondeee hopes you will use to protect yourself in fights.