A huge number of leagues require USSSA approved bats but finding the best USSSA slowpitch softball bats is a trying job.
That’s because a large number of USSSA-approved bats are available in the market. In view of this, it is always advisable to take a view of the best available options and only then finalize the USSSA bat that you want to purchase. Following is a list of some of the best currently available USSSA bats. USSSA and NSA Bat standards for slow pitches Since 2013, the bats used in the USSSA Slowpitch Softball must carry a new “fingerprint” stamp from the American Special Sports Association of America. The USSSA changed their inspection standards for sanctioned events, which is why the new stamp was created. The National Softball Association NSA also requires slow-pitch bats to carry their stamps, but most bats with a USSSA stamp will also have an NSA stamp. Finding the best softball bats is an easy job. Virtually endless types of softball bats are available in the market. Every major bat manufacture offers tens of different softball bats.
Softball slowpitch bats will offer player advantages such as the weight can be precisely placed on the whole bat, these bats can be made for balance or end load. Usually, they will have a longer barrel (larger sweet spot) without feeling too heavy. A good and suitable bat will help you practice hard and learn techniques and skills. You will practice natural reflexes when the ball reaches you. That’s why you should equip 1 of the 7 best slowpitch softball bats below.
Why should you use Best USSA Slowpitch Softball Bats?
Do you wonder what advantages Easton has for you to choose them? Read the evaluation criteria Gondeee received after experiencing products from Easton to see what this brand has to offer us – what softball players need and like. They understand user psychology and want to provide the best experience for their players and potential customers. Let’s explore!
- Outlooking: Easton products on this list are highly appreciated for the product’s design designs as well as the harmonious colors. You are not too prominent with colorful colors, but you will still show your style through every design of Easton. Compact design, reasonable and easy to use. Certainly, when you use them or see them for the first time, you will be attracted by the gentle and elegant beauty of the best Easton Softball Bats.
- Brand: The Easton brand is a very famous brand in the industry providing sports products and specials in today’s softball market. From professional athletes, to amateurs, they all know Easton and what they offer their customers. We believe that with Easton’s influence and when you know this brand, you will surely find it difficult to surpass their products and be ready with other brands.
- Quality: Product quality is a prerequisite factor that Easton affirms is placed on top. The brand’s products are highly appreciated for their quality. In addition, they are tested very strictly before being sold to the market and delivered to consumers. But saying that will be very difficult, only one way is to experience them to get the most objective assessment of the quality and value that Easton brings.
- Price: Normally, when buying a lot of people will pay attention to the price of the product. Because no one wants to buy a product with a high price and poor quality. Therefore, we choose from a variety of prices for you to choose from to suit your budget.
- Material: Easton products are manufactured on high quality and safe line for users. Thus, their lifespan is quite long and durability is rated well.
If you are looking for a wide range of items to choose from at least one of the best softball bats, you should not ignore these bats on this list. These are the best ones that you cannot forget. We know you will have criteria for evaluating products in different ways, but our overall goal is the best softball bats that suit you best. So, don’t hesitate to experience the products and rate them.
List 5 Best USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bats Reviews
Gondeee hopes that we have brought valuable products to you. Leave a comment if you also agree with us that the Top 5 Best USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bats below deserve to be selected to experience and become a companion! Please experience them and let us know how your experience will be in the future. What products do you need for us to evaluate, do not hesitate to leave a comment? We will read and consider that topic in the future.
1. Miken Maxload USSSA 100 Composite Slow Pitch Bat
Since the barrel has multi-walled, it offers an exceptional amount of trampoline effect, letting the players hit the ball harder and farther. The barrel ends at a handle which utilized the Flex 2 Power technology. This means that the flexibility of the handle is such that it further adds to the speed and impact force of the barrel, letting the players swing it with extraordinary speeds. The bat is approved for use in USSSA league matches and is considered one of the best USSSA-approved bats.
2. Worth Legit 220 Jeff Hall Reload USSSA SBL2JU Slowpitch Softball Bat
The seamless design also ensures the barrel is durable and last multiple seasons. This bat packs a handle which makes use of the Flex 50 technology. This made the handle quite flexible and lets it offer whip effect, adding to the impact of the barrel when hitting. The bat is end-loaded with a 0.5 ounces weight, which makes it ideal for power-hitters who need more velocity and power in their swinging. Due to its end load, it make need some getting used to, but once mastered that USSSA-approved bat is a formidable stick suited for heavy-duty performance.
3. Combat Virus Plague USSSA Slowpitch Bat VIPG4
Combat has used its proprietary Precision Molding and Seamless Technology in the construction of the barrel so that the barrel design does not have any internal seams. As a result, the player can literally feel the solid return of the barrel upon impact with the softball. Combat has also used its proprietary G3 resin technology in the bat’s construction and has topped up the handle with an Ultra-Premium Lizard Skin. This allows the players to hold this balanced bat with a firm grip and swing it freely to hit balls all over the field. The bat is approved for USSSA league matches.
4. Louisville Slugger Z-4000 Backman Shoppe Powerload SBZ416U-PL Slowpitch Softball Bat
The 3-piece design of the bat brings a solid insulation between the handle and the barrel. As a result, the vibrations from the barrel are redirected back into barrel walls, maximizing the impact on softball. At the same time, the handle becomes more flexible and adds a significant amount of whip effect to add to the force of the barrel.
The bat has a 1.5-ounce end load, which makes it an aggressive stick ideally suited to power hitters. The end-loaded designs allowed power hitters to swing this bat with exceptional speed and sheer force, letting them hit huge shots. The bat is approved for use in all USSSA matches.
5. Easton Composite USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat
Easton has used IMX Composite material in the barrel of this bat which further enhances the sweet spot and makes the barrel highly durable. The barrel tapers off into a 29/32 inch handle which, thanks to its thin body, is quite flexible and adds to the barrel’s performance.
The two-piece construction allows the player to use the handle to his advantage and wield the whip effect to hit the incoming ball harder. To let the player have a better grip at the handle, Easton has included an ultra-thin gauze grip on it which offers a solid hold during swinging. The bat is approved for use in all USSSA leagues.
What are USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bats?
USSSA stands for Unites States Specialty Sports Association. USSSA slowpitch softball bats refers to such softball bats that are used in slowpitch games and are certified by USSSA. Typically, this includes such bats which adhere to specific performance standard known as Bat Performance Factor (BPF).
To certify a bat, USSSA requires that the bat’s BPF must not exceed 1.2 under any circumstances. Such bats which adhere to this standard are authorized by USSSA to carry a USSSA stamp. Typically, many leagues require USSSA-approved bats so that they can control the maximum performance of bats and avoid any injuries to the players.