Louisville Slugger is really familiar with softball players as well as other sports. It is one of the greatest company that knows what customers need. The best thing about Slugger Softball Bats is the custom design and features. In many series of this brand, Gondeee chooses The Xeno Series is the list that we highly recommend. We have reviewed 10 of the Best Xeno Softball Bats from Slugger.
Louisville Slugger is an iconic name in the softball world. Founded in Louisville, Kentucky, Slugger has been making bats since the late 1800’s. Louisville Slugger is originally a wood bat company, it has expanded into the alloy and composite sectors to produce some of the best bats on the market. Xeno is one of Louis Slugger’s most famous and best product lineups. Sometimes, unlucky users also have poor quality products, fake products that affect our usage. As mentioned in the first part, we review the products in this article to help you shorten the time in the process of choosing products that are more suitable for you. That’s why Gondeee wants to present to you our Top 10 Best Xeno Softball Bats chosen by us.
Why should you use Best Xeno Softball Bats?
Xeno is a good and very effective product that you should choose to experience while practicing softball. There are many different brands, but Gondeee believes in the quality of this brand. We hope you also have a great experience with the Xeno product line. Rate these products on your own!
- Outlooking: The bats on this list have a simple design but still impress anyone. Many colors help you to choose the right style for your pursuits.
- Quality: The products on this list all have a high rating for quality. Most of them have good reviews and review scores on Amazon. We believe that the quality of the products on this list comes first. Gondeee has chosen to experience and evaluate the quality through those experiences.
- Price: The products are well priced, there are many price ranges for you to choose from to suit your wallet. Usually, higher quality products cost more. I know that when you experience and buy any product, many customers will put price first. So in this list we evaluate according to many types of needs and prices to help you have many options to suit each of your needs.
In addition, maybe you will evaluate with many different criteria. But generally the products in the Top 10 Best Xeno Softball Bats are valuable products and you will be satisfied with the quality. We also hope this article will save you time and reinforce your choices when standing in the middle of a large market of different product categories.
List of 10 Best Xeno Softball Bats
We have taken the time and effort to provide you with these best Xeno softball bats. Hope you will enjoy reading this article and find yourself a suitable one. Enjoy it!
1. Louisville Slugger Xeno X20 (-11, -10, -9, -8) Fastpitch Bat Series
Louisville Slugger Xeno X20 (-11, -10, -9, -8) Fastpitch Bat Series is the first must-have item for you with 4 sizes of drop weight. Full composite with patented dual disk barrel Tech and two-piece design, the bat provides the high-performance and more solid feel for players. The end-cap design is equiped with ultra-lightweight X-cap for more speed and control at the plate.
2. Louisville Slugger 2019 Xeno X19 (-10) Fastpitch Bat
Louisville Slugger has sold north of 100 million bats – making it, without question, the most popular bat brand in history.
- Patented S1ID Barrel Tech: provides maximum pop on contact
- IST XSTIFF Tech: two-piece construction gives you more energy transfer you feel
- Ultra-lightweight X-cap Design: durability and improvement of swing speed.
- Synthetic comfort grip
- Handle diameter: 7/8” standard
3. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat
- The VCX Tech: independent movement of the barrel and handle
- The bat can control the vibration and unmatched feel on contact.
- LS Pro Comfort Grip
- Ultra-Balanced swing weight: easily control and maximum speed.
- Ultra-lightweight X-cap design: improve swing speed and have more sweet spot
- It’s rated 4.6/5 on Amazon.com
4. Louisville Xeno Fastpitch BAT -11
Louisville Xeno Fastpitch BAT -11 is a 2-piece construction bat. It was created with performance PLUS Composite with no friction double wall design. The IS and S1ID Tech provides the flexibility and durability for the bat. You can see and hear right out of the wrapper! It is rated 4.5/5 on Amazon.com
5. Louisville Slugger Xeno Plus 17 (-10) Fast Pitch Softball Bat
This is a good entry level slow pitch bat from Louisville Slugger for softball players. This bat is made with Aluminum and let’s have a look at the features.
- Performance Plus composite is lighter and more durable
- The barrel is great and flexible
- Zero friction double wall design for maximum barrel flex
- It’s a certified bat by USSSA
6. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat
- 100% composite design
- Patented S1ID Barrel Technology
- Balanced swing weight
- New ultra-light weight x-cap
- Patented its 2-piece technology
- IST XSTIFF Tech: siffer feel for more energy
7. Louisville Slugger 2014 Xeno FPXN14 Softball Bat (-10)
Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat is available in 3 sizes, including 29”/18oz; 30”/19oz; 31”/20oz.
The product features:
- S1ID Barrel Tech: provides maximum pop on contact.
- IST XSTIFF Tech: 2-piece construction bat with stiffer feel
- New Ultra-lightweight X-Cap: better durability
8. Louisville Slugger Xeno Platinum LE Fastpitch Bat (-10) WTLFPXNW8A10
This is one of the nice reliable bat from Slugger softball bats.
- Drop weight: (-10)
- Barrel Diameter: 1/4”
- 2-piece construction and 100% composite design
- Patented S1ID Barrel Tech and IST 2-piece Tech
- Approved for play in many asocciations.
9. New Louisville Xeno WTLFPXN18A11 31/20 Fastpitch Softball Bat 2 1/4 White -11
New Louisville Xeno WTLFPXN18A11 31/20 Fastpitch Softball Bat 2 1/4 White -11 features a standard 2-1/4” barrel diameter. This bat is created with two pieces and a lightweight (-11) length to weight ratio. The bat was launched in 2018.
10. Louisville Slugger 2012 TPS FP12X (-10) Xeno Fastpitch Softball Bat
It’s a great bat for high school, college, adult senior league and minor league professional baseball players.
- LS-2X Composite
- Barrel diameter: 2-1/4”
- iST Inner Socket Technology
- Swing 1 – S1iD barrel tech
- Synthetic grip
Louisville Slugger ball players get the best of nearly 130-plus years of innovation in bats, gloves, and gear. Every piece of Louisville Slugger equipment is designed and crafted to help them step to the plate with confidence. Hopefully the list of the 10 best softball Xeno bats will help you.