Best Youth softball Bats are the bats with comparatively low weight and they have a 21/4 inch barrel diameter. Youth baseball bats are sometimes thought to be small league bats and are called small barrel bats or little league Softball bats. Most of the time, players choose these bats as they are approved by the Little League. If you are in search of the best softball bats approved by associations like USSSA, Pony and AABC, you need to see the following softball bats.
Today, softball is a sport quite popular with both women and young people. Because the balls of this subject are rated quite soft. The game is also not demanding and very simple. That is the reason so many young people love this sport. We are sure that when playing this sport, most players will have to equip at least one bat in order to play the sport. So is there any kind of softball bat for young people? This is a lot of questions you ask us. And definitely “YES” Let’s find out what it is!
Why should you use Best Youth Softball Bats?
Finding the best youth softball bats is an easy job. Virtually endless types of softball bats are available in the market. Every major bat manufacture offers tens of different softball bats. In today, there are many bats that still proved to be good, useful, and considered as top-rated ones although plentiful types of the best softball bats have been released periodically. These bats differ on the basis of their length, size, weight, manufacturing material as well as the nature of their design and construction. Some bats have a single-piece construction, others have two-piece construction. Some have a thinner handle with slim-taper, others carry a thick taper with a sturdy handle. Some are made of composite materials while others come in aluminum make. Each of these bats has its redeeming points. And at the end of the day, it all depends on the player exactly what kind of bat she needs. If the player wants swinging speed on the pitch, a light-weight bat with a slim design is needed. If the player wants a solid barrel with good hitting power, a thicker barrel is required. There is no one-size-fits-all solution for purchasing softball bats precisely because the needs differ from one player to the other. The article below provides a basic guide on exactly what things to consider when buying the best softball bat. Gondeee rated the Top 5 Best Youth Softball Bats below according to the following criteria:
- Brand: This is the first factor that comes to mind when choosing the best softball bat. We have to evaluate which are the big brands in this market. Because big brands are often given priority over their branding and build customer reputation over the long term. That is why we choose brands as the first criterion to buy a product.
- Price: many will probably be very interested in this. Because a low-value product cannot have a high price tag. We are all wise customers, can we not turn ourselves into puppets of uncivilized sellers and deceive the value of products? Rest assured because Gondeee has selected products with different prices so you can choose to buy suitable for your budget.
- Quality: Quality is the top factor that you will care about. We are looking for the best softball bat, the effect is certainly huge.
- Materials: It is important to find out what materials the products are made of, whether they are safe for the user, and how durability is assessed.
- Appearance: Sometimes shoppers are interested in both the design and design of the product, not the whole house.
Most importantly, the products on this list are carefully selected. Above are 05 criteria that are probably the most popular for you when buying. We hope that the options below will not be bad. You know, Gondeee always prioritizes products that are liked by customers on Amazon systems, with positive comments from customers who have purchased, and star scores that speak their value. Gondeee understands that, when making a decision to buy anything, what you want to get back is the value and efficiency of the product. In the midst of a vast market of poor quality products, if you are unlucky and sober, you will encounter dishonest sellers and buy poor quality products. That is why you should choose bats in a place that is appreciated and honest comments from former customers of the store. Specifically, Gondeee has selected the highly-rated and high-rated products on Amazon. They receive a lot of positive reviews, helping to achieve a high reputation for efficiency.
List of 5 Best Youth Softball Bats Review
So, this is all about the best youth softball bats, these five really deserve to be appreciated and used. If you have to choose from these bats, I would suggest checking out these pros and cons. We’ve tried our best to not make any biased arguments. If you’re already using them want to try some other great softball bats, we suggest you look at these best youth softball bats from Softball bats unlimited!
1. DeMarini CF7 Youth Baseball Bat
This is the best youth softball bat for 2021. DeMarini CF7 has an excellent balance and great pop, which is one of the most important thing to consider while choosing a softball bat . It’s approved for High School, Senior League and Little League. Checkout the below pros and cons of DeMarini.
- Constructed with the Paradox Plus+ Composite Barrel
- Lighter and stronger, delivers the ideal punch
- D-Fusion FT Handle of DeMarini perfectly eliminate the vibrations. No sting is there.
- RCK Knob is beautifully designed in such a way that grip is strong as it fits in the hand!
- It has dual density, flat Lower End Cap which helps in balancing weight.
- There is a little durability issue. The reviews from senior players and coaches shows that, the durability factor is 4/5, which is again not that bad. One of the buyer said, “Paint chips off of the barrel from being hit so many times”.
2. Easton MAKO COMPOSITE Youth Baseball Bat
Are you looking for a softball bat with Thermo Composite Technology? MAKO is a good choice for you, this is overall a great product. Especially, a dream bat for those who loves branded bats with high prices!
- Constructed with the Thermo Composite Technology, the best so far.
- It feels good and fully optimized with Max. Energy transfer
- Handle is made with 1.2mm HYPERSKINATM grip, it fits in hand and it’s cool to see it.
- It has a good balance, no vibrations are felt.
- This youth softball bat is awesome but pricey! One of the reviewer says, “As always, the elite bat makers are crazy with their pricing.”
3. Easton 2015 YB15X3 XL3 ALUM -11 Youth Baseball Bat
If you want a bat with extra long barrel, go for the aluminium made Easton 2015 but have a look at the reviews regarding vibrations and sting. Overall a good choice, looks great and feels really good in hands.
- This Youth Softball bat comes with extra long barrel and 2 1/4″ barrel diameter.
- Lighter and stronger, beautifully designed expanded hitting zone. The aluminum barrel is light, for faster swing speed.
- Ultra thin composite handle with diamond grip, seems to have no vibrations but still aluminum isn’t dependable.
- It has great pop, from users prospective, it’s really important for Youth baseball bat.
- Certified by almost all Associations, Including Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC and USSSA 1.15 BPF
- This is simply an aluminium bat. It stings and has vibrations sometimes. As it is aluminuim softball bat, hitting on the lower end of the bat (near the grip or end of bat) really hurts. Without softball batting gloves, it wouldn’t be a good choice.
- It sounds VERY loud when contact is made and sometimes, it is just a noise. We know it’s due to the material used (which is cheap) but still, we expect something better.
4. Louisville Slugger Youth 2016 Omaha 516 (-13) Baseball Bat
Want to have a lighter and stronger youth softball bat? Check out the pros and cons of Omaha newly designed softball bat with great features. For the first time, Omaha went for the long barrel and synthetic grip makes their bat a very good choice.
- Constructed with 7U1 alloy which is a great choice
- Lighter and stronger youth softball bat from Omaha
- This bat is way longer (almost 25%) than the previous ones from Omaha.
- The Knob is beautifully designed and the synthetic grip makes it feels good in hand.
- The bat is well balanced, have a good control. Omaha says it comes with maximized control and balance.
- There is a little sting and probably it’s due to the light weight of the bat. isn’t it so? The vibrations can be felt easily. It doesn’t provide much in terms of reducing vibration or just having a great pop. You can see the barrel doesn’t have that much to offer. The ball doesn’t come as expected.It seems like the pop is not enough!
- Paint chips easily from the bat, even you will feel on the first day! It’s not a good choice if you want the colors to look good for a long time.
5. Wilson DeMarini Voodoo Raw Youth Baseball Bat
Orange from DeMarini? Yes, it’s orange, DeMarini 2016 Voodoo for you. One of the best bat ever made. It has all the cool features a player want. X12ATM alloy makes it a very powerful baseball bat of 2016. Power hitting and long distance carries would be a dream if you don’t buy this bat. The coolest features from DeMarini 2016 are listed below.
- Made of the X12ATM alloy, makes it a perfect choice of 2016 in terms of strength.
- D-Fusion 2.0 Handle of DeMarini perfectly eliminate the vibrations. They says that it sends energy back to the barrel instant with the hit.
- Diameter of barrel is 2A1/4″.
- “Slightly End Loaded”, says the DeMarini. Would be a perfect choice for long distance carry. The ball really flies off barrel with a great sound!
- The bat has great pop, no vibrations and sting is felt.
- When it comes to durability, it’s perfect!
- Certified by USSSA 1.15 BPF
- This is just perfect product in Youth softball bats, we haven’t got any issue with the bat. Although a few users says it’s heavier than what they expected.
If you have no yet bought youth softball bat for your kids, it’s the right time to decide! We have provided you with every detail you need before buying a branded youth softball bat. If you want to know more, checkout our latest articles.