Boxing and boxing gloves have a close relationship and boxing practitioners need good gloves to limit injuries in competition as well as in practice. The problem is that you already own boxing gloves suitable for yourself yet? If not, let Vuavothuat learn how to choose boxing gloves size.
List of 3 Best Boxing Gloves
1. Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Punching Bag Gloves
Opening the list is the Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Punching Bag Gloves. This is the #1 Best Seller item on Amazon.com. With 8 different colors and 5 sizes, all players can choose it to be the must-have item. The glove can keep your hands protected inside. It is designed with the engineered leather construction so, it will provide the hardest hits for you. With the design of a special longitudinal arch and the mesh palms, your hands always are dry and clean when using. It is also rated 4.6 out of 5 stars with 3158 customer ratings.
2. Venum Elite Boxing Gloves
Second place goes to the Venum brand, Venum Elite Boxing Gloves. Gondeee’s impression from the first time for this product is that it is very diverse colors and designs and materials extremely attractive to the viewer. It has available 5 sizes to choose. The glove is suitable for beginners to advanced users. With the design of 100% premium Skintex leather from Thailand, it will absorb the shock and protect your hands, your wrists.
3. Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves
Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves is known as their incredible wrist support and hand protection. It is designed to offer the secure fit and support the proper and powerful punches. This item will be the perfect choice for all levels of training and it is awarded The best boxing gloves by Men’s health Magazine.
The product features:
- The 4X Fusion Splinting will protect and support your wrists.
- Multi-Layered Foam protects the hand.
- XT2 Fabric Lining provides a fresh feeling for users.
- You can wipe away sweat quickly with the softer thumb
- The material is durable engineered leather.
How to choose a suitable size for boxing gloves?
What is the wrong size? In fact, gloves like pants, shirts or socks, are also small by size. Choosing the wrong size means you accidentally bought a pair of boxing gloves too tight or too wide for your hand’s structure.
Boxing Gloves are an indispensable item of many fighting martial arts. It has even been considered a symbol of the ring. Designed for optimal effectiveness for protecting both the user and the opponent when practicing, competing, the gloves each boxer should always choose carefully in terms of quality and size. well suited. There have been dozens of well-known manufacturers. Today, many world-renowned martial arts equipment manufacturers have agreed to use the ounce unit (abbreviated as oz, 1 oz = 28.35g) to divide into glove sizes. Full board, depending on the design model that each manufacturer has its own recommended parameters. However, you can refer to the following average specs sheet to choose the most suitable glove size for you.
The long-term consequences of wearing the wrong size of gloves:
If loose gloves will make the ability to control the blow poor, punching force and distracting in the opposition, from which you can be knocked out. If the glove is too tight, the risk is easy to predict that the wearer will always feel uncomfortable during exercise and in the long term cause injury to the knuckles.
What size boxing gloves are there and for which purpose?
In addition to the type of gloves for teenagers (size 6oz), adult boxing gloves have basic sizes corresponding to the following training purposes:
– 8oz – 10oz: Size gloves used in boxing competition.
– 12oz: Gloves suitable for most women (or men with small and medium hands).
– 14oz: Size gloves suitable for sparring or general training.
– 16oz: Size gloves equipped in the gym, to practice fists with sandbags.
How to choose a boxing glove size
According to body weight and exercise purpose:
- For ordinary trainees: Under 45kg (small size of 6-8oz), 45 – 70kg (normal size S / M: 10 -12oz) , 70 – 80 kg (large size 14oz), over 80kg (large size 16-18oz).
- For trainer and trainer: Teenager (small size glove 8-12oz), 45 – 70kg (12 -14oz), 70 – 80 kg (large size 14-16oz), over 80kg (large size 16-18oz ).
- For professional boxers: Under 45kg (8oz), over 45kg (10oz).
- For amateur boxing boxer: depending on the level and boxing competition requirements, boxer selects 10-16oz gloves).
By hand size:
The most common way of many novice boxers is to choose the right gloves by measuring their hand size. But it is important to measure the method of taking the index across the hand just below the knuckle and on the palm. Then see the corresponding number of boxing gloves in the size table below:
How to choose the size above boxing gloves is very useful for boxing practitioners to refer. Wish you choose the right gloves to comfortably practice their favorite martial arts. Gondeee hopes that the ways we give will help you in finding the perfect size of a boxing glove for your hand.